Friday 21 September 2012

Is it gonna be my love story???? (2)

finally i woke up...ah...what a day! huh...starting with the debate between my heart and my mind...
i work in an advertisement firm...and no matter how rhymed it seems...it is pretty...bore.

i just don't want to go anywhere...i feel like staying in bed...
well, nothing wrong has happened to me...just mood swings i guess.
and with a loud thrash...sophie entered..."whwt the hell are you doing?? now move your asss out of the bed..we need to go

i said-"why? what hapenned?"
sophie-"Clare dumped me, i need to distract my mind"
(and everything was clear to me, they had a fight and she didn't want to show him that she cares, and frankly...in my terms, if this is what we call love, i am better off without it.)

Nora-"how could you let it go so easily?"
Sophie-"you want me to cry for him all day?"
Nora-"no way soph...i love you... i don't want you to cry...but if you really love him, you shouldn't let him go. and now i guess enough of my wisdom lessons, lets go out and have some fun, i am calling off today"

we went to the cafe that is just a few feet from my building gate, its our fun place, no matter what we say,its old, small or whatever...its our favourite hideout from past 3 years. thousands of fights, lacs of peace treaties... tons of crushes, a million heartbreaks... it seems to be the safest place to us. and the best thing is- "good food"
practically speaking, this cafe belongs to me...my father bought  it when he was pretty young, and since then our family is just the owner...its run by "uncle Sam...my favourite man on Earth"
a big person with a even bigger heart...

we sat there on our regular seats...window facing...we can see each and every table in the cafe, and on other side...the road...
staring at people, commenting on them..we just love it.

AAina

No comments:

Post a Comment