Wednesday 12 September 2012

There was a time


This post is a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com in association with Snapdeal.com

there was a time...when you need to go out and hung around for absolute everything...no matter what day it is, you were never all weather proof, sometimes even in the hottest day, you had to travel, because you had something special coming and you were made to arrange for it.

As they say, change happens to be the only constant,time really changed,must be sounding like  some fairytale...and it is...everything is so easy... you need a pizza...just cal...or just a few clicks...and you don't have to pay through cash... its like the golden period of shopping..."THE GOLDEN ERA" well...for my best shopping experience...(truely speaking...if the word shopping exists...its my favourite )so... long ago...(365 days back) it was my parent's 25th first marriage anniversary. and my bad luck...i had my first exam on that same day...i was so furious...i wanted to attend it at any cost...but i couldn't...i had given it so much thought...was planning from past 3 months.well...soon i came over my shock... so what if i can't attend...atleast i can make it memorable.so i started torturing google...and finally it gave up...and i had amaster plan...and it executed so well.
it was 14th Feb...my parents anniversary...and sharp at 6 am in the morrning when my mom gets up...there was a knock on the door....she opened the door...and there was a bouquet of roses with two bags...she asked my Dad...(as expected) to see what this all was.and then they together read the note-"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MA-PA" withlove,AAina." and they opened the packets...and i got a call..."wow beta, we loved these dresses, but these are so fancy..you must remember we are old now :(and my dad chuckles), love you too beta..." and then i called them at 5 pm...to tell-"Oh! i forgot to tell you people, today is Suhani's brother's marriage...please you both go there..."they said "FINE :(" and this time i chuckled...my friend Piya and Sneha reached my home at 7pm...and as a regular habit within talks they forced my parents to wear the dresses i had send...and Sneha needed some stuff so she took my father's caer. and then it was already 9, so,piya asked them to go with her driver,somehow they agreed, and when they came outside..there was a limousine waiting for them...it took them to Taj... and i recieved a call again"Beta, what is this? you have booked for us a limousine and a table in taj??" and i. Just said-"papa you have done everything for me, fulfilled all my wishes and desires...no matter how stupid my desires sound...this is my turn papa...its your day..yours and mumma's...and i want you people to celebrate it...love you both ...enjoy":)That's magical and that's how the technology helps, it facilitates the emotions, the bonds and sometimes it bring backs the magic in us.


No comments:

Post a Comment