Tuesday 18 September 2012

Is it gonna be my love story????


My phone was ringing…and this is the only part of the day(morning) I hate my phone…

Frankly, its my only love…its beautiful,smart,helps me in my work, knows calculations…and the most important part…it never lets me yawn…J
No matter where I am, with whom I am, I know I will be fine…if its with me J
And now, at this time, I can call it my biggest enemy…Oh! Please lemme sleep…its just 6’o clock. Well, its not a call…who will call me at this hour…? Its my alarm….
People say you must stay fit…so you need to exercise…but I can never see a relation between both…
You want to stay fit…??? Reduce your intake, and take long beautiful walks…and you will be in love with yourself. J
Anyways once again…I showed my guts…and trned off the alarm…and slept peacefully.

What I can never understand is that…when I leave for work at 9, what’s the point in getting up before 8:15???? yes I need at most 45 minutes and 20 sec to get ready…oh…I forgot to tell…. I am Nora. J

And I live a pretty stupid life(according to my family)… and if you ask me…. I love it J
I get up late…run to work…I am dedicated towards my work…I shop a lot…I hate exercises…but I love going for walksJ
My sister thinks, that I am so much in love with muy life, that i don’t even have time to have a relation…
And I agree, I am in no hurries…its my life…and I am living it to the fullest…

No comments:

Post a Comment